Shanghai Zhicheng Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.

2015 Minggu gas/electric/automatic/pressure/duck/chicken/chips deep fryer

Basic Information
  Product descroption

Name: electric pressure fryer

Item code: PFE-800

Energy: electricity

Rated voltage: 380V/50~60Hz

Rated power: 12kw/h

Working pressure: 80Kpa

Temperature : 300 ℃ / 572

Oil vat capacity: 25L

Product dimension: 1040*540*1340mm

Product weight: 165Kg

Name: gas pressure fryer

Item code: PFE-800A

Energy: LNG/LPG

Rated voltage: 220V/50~60Hz

Rated power: 300w/h

Working pressure: 80Kpa

Temperature : 300 ℃ / 572

Oil vat capacity: 25L

paking: 1080*540*1350mm

Product weight: 165Kg

PFE-800B

PFE-800G-1

PFE-800H

We produce all kinds of fryers, only part of them are listed, different configuration has a diffent price, we are really glad to have your customization.
    Packaging & Shipping Wooden case & foam   Our Services All of our products share a high quality and the best price in the industry. If you purchase our products, we will freely offer technology support forever.   Company Information Attending fairs
1.every year, everywhere, every related fairs, we will attend.
2.We have high quality products and good after-sale service, we make a good fame in China and all over the world.
3.If you purchase our products, any where, any time, any problem, just ask us, we will reply you at our first time, our engineers will support you in technology forever.
    Our factory  
1.We have a proffesional purchase department, so we can always purchase high quality materials and low price, which make sure that we can produce the best product with a same price level.
2.We have high skilled workes and we run on 2 shifts to make sure that our workes can always keep focusing on manufactorying.
3.As you see, we have a lot of proffesional and great equipment, wich garantee the quality of our prodcuts.
    our company  
Shanghai Minggu Machinery Manufactoring Co., Ltd. is located in the Shanghai Songjiang Economic Development Zone.It is a business entity that integares R&D, manufactoring, marketing, sales and services. We have a long history in producing all kinds of foods and baking machines. Our  facory covers an area of about 10000 square metres. Our leading pruducts are mobile food carts, pressure fryers, rotary oven, plucker and all kinds of soya milk and bean machine.These products share the common features of elegance design, advanced technology, reasonable structure, high quality material and competitive price, etc. Because of these reasons, our company are enjoying a good reputation in both China and abroad.
Our Spirit: Eternal Innovation, Pursuit of Excellence 
Our Operation Principle: Focus on Integrity. Aim to create well-known brand 
Our Marketing Concept: Honest & Integrity 
To thank the support of the old and new customers, we will continue to provide our customers with superior quality products and excellence after-sale service.
    FAQ Do you accept customization? Yes, we are glad to have your customization.   Can I design the exterior and put my logo on it? Yes, we can produce the product according to your exterior design and the color you choose.   How should I pay for you if I place order to you?  Usually, on T/T or Western Union, you are expected to pay about 40%~50% deposit in advance.   How can I contact you?

Name:Mango

trademanager: cn220217538

mobile phone: 008613524805045

QQ: 1064284014

I take this opportunity to re-emphasize that, I shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

Supplier Information
Shanghai Zhicheng Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
[ Shanghai China ]
More > Other products from this company
Post Buying Request